`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
no up or down arrows in new hockey beckett?
Thumbs Down 
no up or down arrows in new hockey beckett?
Just received my new issue and it seems there are no card movements. Is this possible in the middle of hockey season??

gb

RE: no up or down arrows in new hockey beckett?
Unfortunately there ARE card movements (Filip Forsberg Young Guns off the top of my head, went up from the last issue) but they forgot to put arrows.

I've seen issues where the price has changed and they forgot the arrow, but included arrows for other cards. It can be a mess.

Still waiting for updates to the Stars/Semistars list, but I've stopped holding my breath on that one.

These were among reasons I let my Beckett Baseball subscription expire. I'd hate to do the same with Beckett Hockey, but it's losing value to me.

(01-18-2015, 05:52 PM)gregb23 Wrote: Just received my new issue and it seems there are no card movements. Is this possible in the middle of hockey season??

gb

I use the guide for resource information (players, card numbers etc) but never price.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

I purchased the recent Hockey and Basketball Guide. I also receive my subscription to the Baseball and Football Guides. Wouldn't it be nice to see if they have more that one Price Guide analysis as an employee. To me most of the information seems to be 3 months old before its in print, never mind cheap paper and the small text.