`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2000 SPA Tom Brady rethinking

2000 SPA Tom Brady rethinking
I won my fantasy league and was going to buy a box of 2000 SP Authentic and break it this weekend or the Super Bowl. Just for more info I checked how many beckett graded, 829 so far. Leaving 421 out there. Take in that most of that 421 was probably graded by PSA or some other grader or still ungraded in someone's collection. How many do you think are still out their in unopened boxes??? +$250 for the smallest chance at hitting a Brady. Not for me.

RE: 2000 SPA Tom Brady rethinking
BGS shows 829. PSA pop report shows 356 graded. That totals 1185. But those numbers are probably inflated because they don't take into account how many people were unhappy with the grade, cracked it out of the case, and resubmitted. It's not impossible for one card to be submitted 3-4 times or more. That being said I'd be surprised if there were more than 200 still in packs. My guess is the number is closer to 100 or less. Probably wise to spend your money elsewhere.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

RE: 2000 SPA Tom Brady rethinking
Let's not forget that you don't want a RC of a guy who wears an apron.... C'mon, Tommy! Gisele's dinner isn't going to cook itself... chop! chop!
Just one Dolphins' fan / lifelong Patriot hater's opinion.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --