`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blaster of Hit

Blaster of Hit
Bought a blaster from Walmart that guaranteed 3 autos, not expecting much. When I got home noticed a slight tear at the top of plastic, some lowlife scum stole the autos from the box. At least if was on clearance.

RE: Blaster of Hit
If you have the receipt take it back and talk with the manager. Things like this hurt their business and they welcome help in any way. Hopefully you can get a refund. Just be polite and do not "expect" anything. That might turn the manager away from helping. Best wishes!

Randi

I've been at Target or Wal-Mart, and seen people with penny scales weighing packs.
Super Collecting Mark Rypien and Juan Gonzalez

****NOT CURRENTLY TRADING****

Well i can promise that I will check from now on

(01-17-2015, 09:22 PM)kens05goat Wrote: I've been at Target or Wal-Mart, and seen people with penny scales weighing packs.
That's just sad.
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

(01-17-2015, 04:05 PM)collectoldcommonguys Wrote: Bought a blaster from Walmart that guaranteed 3 autos, not expecting much. When I got home noticed a slight tear at the top of plastic, some lowlife scum stole the autos from the box. At least if was on clearance.
unfortunately theft like that is endemic at both the Wal-Marts and Targets here - I always check to make sure that the tops of the plastic is even and there are no tears or evidence that the wrapper was put removed and resealed - before buying a discounted blaster - since I've started really looking carefully at the wrappers, I've had much more success. But its one of the primary reasons why I prefer to buy hobby boxes over retail.

At the both the local Wal-Marts and Targets, its not uncommon to see blasters with the plastic completely removed sitting on the shelves - or boxes that have been open and had the packs removed.

The retail stores just do not care.

There is one guy I've seen at the Target closest to my office there searching every single pack - not going so far as having a scale, but it has to be obvious what he is doing to anyone.