`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How about them Cowgirls!

How about them Cowgirls!
Gotta Love it! You know they will be crying now!! Too bad soo sad!
Mostly football and a set builder

RE: How about them Cowgirls!
Not nice
[Image: c06ca6d0f47af68578ae577e3244d8cf_zps7ffe40f1.jpg]
Always looking for Charles Woodson RC, Daryle Lamonica, Tim Brown, Howie Long

Trading for Derek Carr and Rod Streater

(These are the main guys I collect)

What is not nice?

(01-11-2015, 06:51 PM)bbniner80 Wrote: Gotta Love it! You know they will be crying now!! Too bad soo sad!
what i wrote earlier: (my whole family is lions fans, im a cowboys fan since 77)

"I think the ruling on the dez catch was incorrect, but i hear and understand the argument otherwise. you know what i wont say? i wont say it cost dallas the game. they had plenty of chances throughout the game to do better, and if the D stood up after the ruling, dallas gets another chance. dallas cost dallas that game, green bay cost dallas the game: the refs did not. i wont complain that the refs were bribed, or that they are biased towards green bay. bad calls and borderline calls happen throughout the game,every game, both sides.

it's called acting like youve been there before. though i guess some teams havent been there before"

im actually more bummed about losing maranelli to tampa than losing that game. cowboys played well, on the road against a great team. no shame in the outcome

I thought it was the second worst postseason call of my lifetime right behind the "tuck rule" game back in 2002. Brady fumbled back then and Dez made the catch today. Nothing can or will change my mind on these two situations. Terrible call on a great game.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I thought it was the wrong call too. The ball never hit the ground
[Image: c06ca6d0f47af68578ae577e3244d8cf_zps7ffe40f1.jpg]
Always looking for Charles Woodson RC, Daryle Lamonica, Tim Brown, Howie Long

Trading for Derek Carr and Rod Streater

(These are the main guys I collect)

(01-11-2015, 07:46 PM)raiderspawn Wrote: I thought it was the wrong call too. The ball never hit the ground
It definitely hit the ground....

I do not know what you where looking at but the ball for sure hit the ground thus a good call but I was real surprised Dallas never got the ball back, what's with that!!

The ball did hit the ground but that was after a catch, two feet in bounds, turning his body 180 degrees, taking three steps, knee down, hip down, elbow down and then diving towards the endzone under his own control. It was a catch.

Those who are comparing it to the megatron play are wrong as well. The Calvin Johnson play vs the Bears was 100% different. He had the ball as he was falling and as he hit the ground he rolled over with one hand on the ball in a continuous motion and then lost his handle. Thus never having true possession.

Dez made a "football move" by taking three steps and diving forward on his own accord.

Cowboys got screwed and the refs/league ruined a great game.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

He has to complete the process, the second the ball moved a millimeter after hitting the ground while he is on the ground the play is dead. Whether you are rolling around in bounds or get pushed out of bounds 10 yards. 3 steps matter if the ball was caught with the players feet on the ground and the ball was controlled, by jumping in the air forward and laying out forcing the outcome of that catch is him landing on the ground, you have to complete the process. It happens all the time, unfortunately on a big stage late in the game, but make your field goal, and convert another 3rd down and this dosent exist. But it's Dallas so it'll be a big deal and the nfl screwed them again and tony romo is national hero and jerry jones is everybodies grandfather bs. Go Dolphins!!!!!!! Smile