`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any LCS in the Florida Keys?

Any LCS in the Florida Keys?
Finally it's vacation time! Heading to the Florida Keys and wondering if there were any local card shops or shows while I'm down there? Of course I checked the show calendar and the 1 day I can not possibly make a shows is Jan 18th and of course there are two that day in Southern Florida!

Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

RE: Any LCS in the Florida Keys?
Outside of someone selling any on Craigslist or something, there aren't any LCS further south than the Miami area, unfortunately. If you live in Key Largo or the upper keys, it probably wouldn't be too bad of a drive, but if you are somewhere in the lower keys, then you are looking at about a 3 hour drive. That is just based on me checking out the internet to see what was around.

We will be staying a week in Key West, a week in Key Largo, and two or three days in the Miami area. I know there are several in the Miami area and would love to hear any reviews.

Scott

(01-12-2015, 09:26 PM)scottzoe Wrote: We will be staying a week in Key West, a week in Key Largo, and two or three days in the Miami area. I know there are several in the Miami area and would love to hear any reviews.

Scott
I have never been to any in the Miami area cause we are always in the lower keys when I visit there. Sorry I couldn't be too much help, but have fun in the keys while you are there! I love it down there!

No worries, any help is appreciated. We will have fun and enjoy ourselves. Currently it's 22 degrees in Boston and 72 in Key West, what a difference 50 degrees will make!