`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
May have to sell collection(crappy day)

May have to sell collection(crappy day)
So yeah my life just kind of went to crap. I have a baby on the way(not the crappy part!), we are at about 11 weeks. Things were great, I have awesome insurance through the military...Well turns out I am losing that insurance which is going to add lord knows what a month to my bills. I'm hoping I don't have to but it may come down to it.

With that being said I probably wont be trading as much, because I have to save every dime and shipping adds up. Thank you guys for all the fun, I will definitely stay on the boards and keep up with everyone though!

Thanks for reading.

Brian
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

RE: May have to sell collection(crappy day)
man sorry to hear that. and congrats on the new child on the way!! i hope things to work out for you.

Hey Brian, sorry to hear about whats going on and really hope things get better. Congrats as well on the little one on the way. .
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

Wow sorry to hear that- but It sounds like you are a real man and will do anything to provide for your family- I hope you do what you need to do and set an example for that little one on the way. god Bless- and thanks for serving.

That sucks man. I hope things work out so this doesn't have to happen. Best of luck man.

Sad news. Happy news about the baby tho! You're a class act, hope you stick around! But family comes first and that is awesome you know that!! Everyone here understands !
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

B-

Congrats on the incoming kiddo. Sucks that it might come down to that, but at least you got your priorities right. Keep your head up (which seems like you are doing), persevere, and push through it. Beckett and other traders will be on the other end when you are ready to get back into it.

Good luck, bro.

PM sent bro...
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

I hope it works out for you.

Sorry to hear... I went through something similar with the birth of my daughter... It can be a rough time, but they make it all worth it. Keep pushing through and persevering, you will make it through the other end when you can enjoy the hobby again!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint