`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bunch of pickups! Autos, GU, RCs, 1/1 s and more!

RE: Bunch of pickups! Autos, GU, RCs, 1/1 s and more!
Great stuff...thanks for sharing. I'm partial to the Ruiz relic ...great looking card! Chipper wasn't to skinny was he...LOL. Overall a really great batch of cards. I know you need to wait for them, but 10 months......I couldn't wait that long.......
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Loving the Big Cat pickups!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(01-15-2015, 01:38 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Great stuff...thanks for sharing. I'm partial to the Ruiz relic ...great looking card! Chipper wasn't to skinny was he...LOL. Overall a really great batch of cards. I know you need to wait for them, but 10 months......I couldn't wait that long.......
Yeah its something I have to get used to and learn to live with lol... I have some more that cam in just after my mom came back from miami so who knows how long before they are in my hands. I just get pictures of what arrives and thats all lol. Glad you liked!

That Ruiz relic almost got lost in the mail, was sent back to the seller after a long time and then he managed to send it back to me and in one piece lol
(01-15-2015, 01:43 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Loving the Big Cat pickups!
Not much love for him around the hobby that Im aware of, glad you enjoyed!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s