`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stan "The Man" Mail Day

Stan "The Man" Mail Day
I'm in a really great card auction group on facebook and I've found quite a few awesome deals on new PC additions since I joined. I ran across this lot of Musial cards that a guy was looking to sell so he could invest the $ into buying a 1952 Jackie Robinson card. This was probably my nicest buy on there so far:

[Image: IMG_20150109_0001_zpsde1efe28.jpg]

This was part of the lot too...buying really old vintage scares me a little because of reprints and my lack of knowledge on vintage, but since it was graded I just couldn't pass up the lot. Again I don't know much on vintage, but I think this might be a little better than a 4. I wish PSA had subgrades:

[Image: IMG_20150109_0002_zps79d4a2dd.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20150109_0003_zps64fe8a4f.jpg]

RE: Stan "The Man" Mail Day
great stuff. love the slab. may need to look for one
no org, please do not send trade requests

Beautiful stuff I just got his auto the other day.

I love the 1969 tribute relic congrats
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(01-09-2015, 06:35 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: Beautiful stuff I just got his auto the other day.

I love the 1969 tribute relic congrats
Awesome! Musial is probably one of the more affordable high end Hall of Famers to get an autograph of because he signed so much. I also have a sick 07 UD Premier Quad Jsy Auto /15 of Musial incoming as well Smile

Here are my musial cards. The relic of musial I have is one of my favorite pieces if not my favorite. The auto I know is one of the last on card autos he ever signed, so both of these are pretty significant.

[Image: imagejpg5_zps86d3629f.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg15_zpsbe1ec8b9.jpg]
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Beautiful stuff guys. Musial is one of my all time favorites.

Great cards. The 53' bowman color is incredible. Would love to do that set someday. Thanks for sharing.

Very nice, congrats on the nice score. Thanks for sharing

nice stuff man!! always love seeing his cards. being a St. Louis native, i was lucky enough to meet him was i was a little kid. my dad took me to a cards game and ended up meeting him. i have to find that photo. but i too have some of his autos. the two that are my favs are these two. these were his personal stash that he would give to family or close friends. thanks for sharing.
[Image: Scan0368_zpsa99c22ba.jpg]