`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Topps Mega Box....Marino Silver #/50

2014 Topps Mega Box....Marino Silver #/50
Got two nice cards from a Mega box today, not bad for retail.

Manziel #ed 18/299 and Marino Quarterback Club Silver#ed 36/50.
For the Marino collectors it is marked for trade.
[Image: dan2014002_zps4b9e67b7.jpg]

RE: 2014 Topps Mega Box....Marino Silver #/50
Nice stuff Art. I tried one of the mega boxes and didn't have as much luck. May give it another go. Walmart also has the 2014 Crown Royal but they want $40. Pretty pricy for a walmart box, but I checked out the pricing and it looks like the Crown has been pretty well received this year. Have you seen these boxes and have you tried one yet?
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

(12-26-2014, 05:39 AM)johnnypen Wrote: Nice stuff Art. I tried one of the mega boxes and didn't have as much luck. May give it another go. Walmart also has the 2014 Crown Royal but they want $40. Pretty pricy for a walmart box, but I checked out the pricing and it looks like the Crown has been pretty well received this year. Have you seen these boxes and have you tried one yet?
Be careful with buying Crown Royal retail. I'm not sure if they did it this year but in past years they made separate hobby and retail versions of Crown Royal and the retail versions were much less valuable and less desirable. I learned that lesson the hard way a year or two ago and haven't touched Crown Royal in retail since.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(12-26-2014, 08:26 AM)djohn Wrote: Be careful with buying Crown Royal retail. I'm not sure if they did it this year but in past years they made separate hobby and retail versions of Crown Royal and the retail versions were much less valuable and less desirable. I learned that lesson the hard way a year or two ago and haven't touched Crown Royal in retail since.
I thought about that so I went ahead and checked the opg. The only place I saw retail listed separately was for the pricing of some of the #ed inserts. I didn't see any base listed separately so I would assume they are all the same. Just some inserts are retail exclusives. But you know what they say about assuming.......
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

Bump to the top

SICK Marino, Art! Congrats on the huge pulls!

Randi