`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Case break? 2014 Topps Football

Case break? 2014 Topps Football
I had a profitable holiday sales season and I'm thinking about busting a jumbo hobby case of 2014 Topps Football. Has anyone opened any of these? I can get one for $329 dlvd. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mike
PLEASE NO TRADES UNDER $30 BV

RE: Case break? 2014 Topps Football
Personally, I would say that most any case under $400 is a good deal! Tops is not too highly collectible, but there are those out there that enjoy it. I am doing the base set, and am thinking about the black parallel as well. So if you do end up buying and have doubles...

If you are looking for hits out of the product, then you might be barking up the wrong tree. Sure, there are always autos of the hot rookies, or the vets that warrant insane amounts of money, but those are highly unlikely. As always, it is a bit of a gamble to be a collector. I would be interested to see how you do with your break, should you buy.

Just my two cents on the issue. Best wishes!

Randi

(01-08-2015, 08:30 AM)rayeates Wrote: Personally, I would say that most any case under $400 is a good deal! Tops is not too highly collectible, but there are those out there that enjoy it. I am doing the base set, and am thinking about the black parallel as well. So if you do end up buying and have doubles...

If you are looking for hits out of the product, then you might be barking up the wrong tree. Sure, there are always autos of the hot rookies, or the vets that warrant insane amounts of money, but those are highly unlikely. As always, it is a bit of a gamble to be a collector. I would be interested to see how you do with your break, should you buy.

Just my two cents on the issue. Best wishes!

Randi
Thanks for your input. Still haven't decided yet, but I'm leading towards making the purchase.

I bought a case of regular hobby, no huge pull, basic jerseys and auto's, and one plate. I didn't plan on a huge pull, so it wasn't that disappointing. Plus, it was just a fun rip, isn't that what its all about?
Super Collecting Mark Rypien and Juan Gonzalez

****NOT CURRENTLY TRADING****

Busted the case today. I have everything available for trade except the two best pulls - Marshawn Lynch Auto - AND.........WAIT FOR IT.........TOM BRADY AUTO! That's right! Tom Freaking Brady!

Congrats on the huge pulls!!! I would love to see some scans.

Randi

where did ya get them at this price, great present for son. let me know
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(01-18-2015, 10:37 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: where did ya get them at this price, great present for son. let me know
dacardworld.com

2 AUTOS FROM PLAYERS OF THE UPCOMING SUPER BOWL, WITH POSSIBLE MVP! CONRATS!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Eat it up
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK