https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: Very sad day in the sports world
Damn. Stuart was the man. He made sportscenter what it is today, or at least he made it a household name... (Anchors now are kind of lame). Sad news.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

This just sucks. A loss of an amazing voice of sports.

RIP - Stuart

Let the vultures begin hawking his Ginter auto on ebay.... Now...
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I watched him every day in the morning right before school in the mid to late 90s. A piece of me has died as well. RIP.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(01-04-2015, 07:42 PM)muz0 Wrote: I watched him every day in the morning right before school in the mid to late 90s. A piece of me has died as well. RIP.

Lol same here. I used to love watching sports center before school. That's when sports center was (imo) at its peak.

Sad news indeed. RIP. A very positive person who didn't hold back. Made watching a sports news show fun.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RIP Stuart. You will be missed for years to come!

I first stumbled upon SportsCenter in the very early 90s and was captivated by Keith Olberman and Dan Patrick. Their snarky sense of humor and sharp delivery enthralled me and I adopted their style for my own radio persona. I had been on the radio for about 5 or 6 years by then and was still floundering trying to establish my identity. When Stuart Scott appeared on ESPN a couple of years later, he took it to the next level and suddenly I found myself quoting his catchphrases to my kids when I was playing sports or games with them. I am starting my 36th year on the radio and I still occasionally will drop a Stuart Scott quote on the listening audience. Stuart inspired me and I will forever be grateful. Rest in peace Stu. You will be missed.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

The rich eisen and stuart Scott sportscenter was must see tv for me back in the 90's. I would get homie from closing at McDonalds in high school and would turn on the late SC and watch it, every damn night. I used to write to ESPN guys and I have pictures personalized to me from Dan Patrick, rich eisen, stuart Scott, Kenny mayne, Chris berman (who gave me my own nickname as Jon "washer and" dyer among others. I will post pics when I find them, maybe tonight
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green