`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moved to Tennessee

Moved to Tennessee
It's been awhile since I've been on the boards and have made any trades with anyone. I moved to Tennessee (going to miss going to OPACY) and I want to make some trades. I'm always looking for Jonathan Schoop and Manny Machado. Please send me some offers and get me back in the game. Thanks!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

RE: Moved to Tennessee
(01-03-2015, 10:46 AM)sfreinker Wrote: It's been awhile since I've been on the boards and have made any trades with anyone. I moved to Tennessee (going to miss going to OPACY) and I want to make some trades. I'm always looking for Jonathan Schoop and Manny Machado. Please send me some offers and get me back in the game. Thanks!
How about Ripken? Looking for any of his card?

I've been wondering where you were. You missed the secret Santa. Although it kind of flopped. Anyway I kept seeing schoop cards pop up all over and thought I should grab them but didn't cause you went Mia.
Anyway hope the move was good and that you are all settled

(01-03-2015, 09:28 PM)dgtmj@aol.com Wrote: How about Ripken? Looking for any of his card?
As weird as it sounds, no. I have some that I've gotten over time, but I don't actively seek his cards. Met him a couple of times though and he's really cool.

(01-03-2015, 10:19 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I've been wondering where you were. You missed the secret Santa. Although it kind of flopped. Anyway I kept seeing schoop cards pop up all over and thought I should grab them but didn't cause you went Mia.
Anyway hope the move was good and that you are all settled
Thanks for thinking of me. Sad that I missed the Secret Santa and the chance for some Schoop cards. Well, I'm back now that I'm all settled. I should post the scans of my Schoop Rainbow project. It's coming along great!

Please keep me in mind going forward now that I'm back around. Nice to know that I was missed. Looking forward to getting back in the groove.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!