`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clementmatthew/roundtrip

clementmatthew/roundtrip
Hey guys, I have no problem giving someone a second chance, as I'm sure most of you would as well. But that chance must be our choice, right? I got a sneaking suspicion about a new member on the boards about a week ago. I did a little digging and last night I checked their organize. This trader had the exact same bucket and cards that clementmatthew was trying to trade here and sell on ebay. I dont just mean a few coincidences. This member had all the same major hard to find cards, a few listed that I was promised in trade (I dont believe he actually has them), and what stuck out to me most was a bunch of random cards I had made a mental note of. For no particular reason I had these cards memorized. They aren't rare, but only these particular cards from a particular set were listed. I have tried to message the trader, but I haven't received any message back. What makes this more convincing is they are also Canadian and joined just after clementmatthew's exile. THEY HAVE THE SAME SERIAL #'D CARDS! So, roundtrip, could you please clear this up? Did you buy his collection?

RE: clementmatthew/roundtrip
Its funny you say that... Because this card stands out the most to me in the entire collection.

Matthew owned the same cards serial #d 01/10 just like this.... Wierd (Which happens to be his old profile picture. Now its in roundtrip photobucket. Hmmm

[Image: Scan0002_zpse9d8603e.jpg]
[/quote]

https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

thanks for the heads up matt i was looking at his org thought about offering him a trade,but got lazy lol.

(01-02-2015, 12:50 PM)ounagi Wrote: thanks for the heads up matt i was looking at his org thought about offering him a trade,but got lazy lol.
It was him. He got banned.

Thanks for the heads up.