`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'13 Asian Supreme & Bowman Sterling

'13 Asian Supreme & Bowman Sterling
Not a bad break - the Sandberg is /25 and pretty sweet.

[Image: 1230_zps4125c422.jpg]

RE: '13 Asian Supreme & Bowman Sterling
Very nice Sandberg. I love how it says "Game Worn Relic" yet it sure looks like a piece of wood. Makes me wonder what part of a uniform has wood in it. Maybe it's another case of using the wrong material and wording, but that opens the door to whether it's a bat, bench, or some other random piece of wood. Regardless it's still a nice card and number 1/25 makes it even nicer. Congrats!
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Very nice Sandberg.

Sweet Sandberg! Nice hit!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

What is Asian Supreme & why buy it? Nice Sandberg & Arenado autos! BTW!!
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

Awesome looking cards.....congrats on the Sandberg!

Supreme (baseball not football) was only produced for the Asian market in 2013. Awesome looking cards and a novelty here in North America for collectors. I assume that's why you would buy them.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(12-31-2014, 02:08 PM)manningsecnumbr1fan Wrote: What is Asian Supreme & why buy it? Nice Sandberg & Arenado autos! BTW!!
I believe Supreme was originally only released in Asian markets, before this year. Someone may correct me on this one, but I'm pretty sure. As for why buy it, they weren't released here, making them rarer. People who love variations love these cards.

(12-31-2014, 02:08 PM)manningsecnumbr1fan Wrote: What is Asian Supreme & why buy it? Nice Sandberg & Arenado autos! BTW!!
For us, it was easy. The first licensed autos available in his MLB uniform of my kid's favorite player, Jonathan Lucroy, were in the 2013 Supreme Asia Edition set.

To the OP: Excellent pulls! That Sandberg is great!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's