`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAOC From Jerry

RAOC From Jerry
First I want to thanks Jerry for this RAOC. I had this card waiting on me when I got home from work, what an awesome surprise and a great way to start my Christmas. Yes I sure can use this Jerry and it will fit so nice in my PC. It's great to be part of this forum with such great collector's thanks for letting me be a part of it.
Kasey Kahne Cup Chase Cuts /50
[Image: 3ad616bf-2ab1-4b2d-820d-8cee4a7ec731_zpsbfd4570f.jpg]

Second I want to apologize to Jerry for taking so long to post this, I haven't had a chance to be on and something this nice needs to be shared.

Again thanks to such an awesome collector, this made my Holidays that much more special.

Kevin.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

RE: RAOC From Jerry
Awesome card, Kevin! And big time kudos to Jerry!

I agree, Kevin, it's awesome being a part of a group of great collectors and even better people! I tip my cap to you, Jerry, and the rest of the BRF members. Here's to a great 2015 and all the great new additions for our collections to come!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Sweet addition Kevin! WTG, Jerry!

It was a long time coming, glad it made it to you and that you enjoy it ):

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]