`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I know it was you, but which one!!!!?

RE: I know it was you, but which one!!!!?
(12-30-2014, 04:34 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Thanks! So mad man! I was hoping the seller would pass along to the buyer that I was REALLY interested! I'd pay double right now! lmao! Tongue
Did you tell the seller that? I had a similar situation happen about 2 years ago, and the seller was nice enough to give the buyer my info. I basically asked the seller if they would give me contact info to the buyer and let them know if they were ever interested in selling that I would pay significantly more for the card. Unfortunately it took around 6 months before the buyer contacted me, but they finally did. It also took more than double for me to get the card from them, but in the end I got it. Good luck to you.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I cannot tell a lie.............

It was not me !

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(12-30-2014, 05:48 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: I cannot tell a lie.............

It was not me !
Haha!

Good luck. A collector may want a pretty penny for that prettiest if patches, but everyone here will certainly be looking out for you.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(12-30-2014, 05:48 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: I cannot tell a lie.............

It was not me !
@$$!! :p

(12-31-2014, 08:08 AM)jonathani Wrote: Good luck. A collector may want a pretty penny for that prettiest if patches, but everyone here will certainly be looking out for you.
Yea he/she isn't interested in selling, or so I was told! Dang it!!!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(12-31-2014, 08:08 AM)jonathani Wrote: Good luck. A collector may want a pretty penny for that prettiest if patches, but everyone here will certainly be looking out for you.
actually its kinda weird….. there is not much more of a premium on the whole head logo…. Ive bought a ton of em and never really paid that much more that another 3-4 color patch …….

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(01-03-2015, 06:16 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: actually its kinda weird….. there is not much more of a premium on the whole head logo…. Ive bought a ton of em and never really paid that much more that another 3-4 color patch …….
Yea but my luck are the guys who snag the ones I "need" aren't active on any forums and are a silent or secret collector! So in short, i'll never seem em again! Sad
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10