`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett Members' HOF Voting Poll

RE: Beckett Members' HOF Voting Poll
If only. He was unbelievable to watch back in the day. He was unlike anything else before him.

It's Mattingly's last year on the ballot. He only got like 8% last year, so I don't think he'll be making it in. Sad

looking at members voting some must be joking or need their heads examined- look here- cut and pasted...

Carlos Delgado (3%, 14 Votes)
Troy Percival (2%, 8 Votes)
Darin Erstad (1%, 5 Votes)
Cliff Floyd (1%, 4 Votes)
Tom Gordon (1%, 4 Votes)
Jermaine Dye (1%, 3 Votes)
Tony Clark (1%, 3 Votes)
Brian Giles (1%, 3 Votes)
Rich Aurilia (0%, 1 Votes)
Eddie Guardado (0%, 1 Votes)
Aaron Boone (0%, 1 Votes)
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Even the hall of fame voters will have guys that will end up with 1 vote and it'll make you scratch your head and wonder who voted for them.

Delgado deserves more support - never busted for anything

(12-28-2014, 03:13 PM)natejeffries Wrote: Delgado deserves more support - never busted for anything
by more support you dont mean votes do you? 1 all star game (and only even a replacement ONCE) is all i have to say...
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(12-28-2014, 04:44 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: by more support you dont mean votes do you? 1 all star game (and only even a replacement ONCE) is all i have to say...
Well played sir, well played.

I think the only votes these guys get. Are one because a voter doesn't want too vote for someone else.

[quote='Hofcollector' pid='2514720' dateline='1419774502']
I dont think Piazza gets anywhere close to getting in, at least not for a while, because of the steroid whispers. Im not saying it's right. I just think that's how it's going to play out.

Piazza has been getting closer each year but probably still needs another year or 2.

Mattingly has not got close at all really in any of his 14 years on the ballot. This is the last year he will be on the ballot.

I dont think your going to sway another 13% of voters enough to change their opinion of Piazza in 2 years. Maybe... but I doubt it. The other thing he has working against him is the amount of guys that are borderline or possibly should be in on the ballot. Anyone who is on the fence about Piazza will most likely go with one of these players before Piazza.