`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Supreme + Topps stadium club

Topps Supreme + Topps stadium club
So Da Cardqorls has a pretty legit sale on Topps supreme. Was wondering what some of your experiences were with it.

Also, got a box of stadium club yesterday and the autos were Adam Eaton, Joe Kelly and.....Livan Hernandez!!! seriously, a career 4.44 era. What's he doing signing anything. Worst set of autos ever

RE: Topps Supreme + Topps stadium club
(12-26-2014, 06:41 PM)broski1987 Wrote: So Da Cardqorls has a pretty legit sale on Topps supreme. Was wondering what some of your experiences were with it.

Also, got a box of stadium club yesterday and the autos were Adam Eaton, Joe Kelly and.....Livan Hernandez!!! seriously, a career 4.44 era. What's he doing signing anything. Worst set of autos ever
Never heard of Da Cardqoris?

As far as Livan Hernandez goes ... World Series Pitcher, World Series Winner, 1997 WS MVP (2-0)
Okay, he's Not HOF material, but he achieved more than Adam Eaton and many other signers in Stadium Club Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Yup. Baffled me as well.

I'm going out on a limb and say he meant DA CardWorld? As far as Livan Hernandez goes, he is a WS MVP so he will be signing things for years to come, regardless of his era
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green