`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 bowman inception box

2014 bowman inception box
I also got an Inception box for Christmas. It wasn't that great, but at least I got some cards that I needed for that set.
[Image: img467_zpsc02c4679.jpg]

RE: 2014 bowman inception box
Not bad. Schoop is nice.

Not bad man! The syndergard could be starting.. I have seen a lot worse and mine included!

Thanks. Schoop will be available for trade.
(12-26-2014, 07:01 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Not bad. Schoop is nice.

Thanks. I know, I had one box that was extremely bad.
(12-26-2014, 07:22 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Not bad man! The syndergard could be starting.. I have seen a lot worse and mine included!

Not bad. Syndergaard is a good card as well as Schoop. I just ordered a box that was nicely discounted ... I'll let you know how it stacks up to your box.

So what's the deal, Francisco? You're like a Mets Magnet. This is you're 2nd box this week with Multi-Met hits 5 Star had 3?? Crazy! ... Hopefully you PC the Mets and this is all good .... It would be one of two horrible scenarios for me Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(12-26-2014, 11:07 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Not bad. Syndergaard is a good card as well as Schoop. I just ordered a box that was nicely discounted ... I'll let you know how it stacks up to your box.

So what's the deal, Francisco? You're like a Mets Magnet. This is you're 2nd box this week with Multi-Met hits 5 Star had 3?? Crazy! ... Hopefully you PC the Mets and this is all good .... It would be one of two horrible scenarios for me Smile
Another Red Sox fan?

Not too bad.

Thanks. I guess I have to start a Mets PC. With these 2 boxes I already have a good start.
(12-26-2014, 11:07 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Not bad. Syndergaard is a good card as well as Schoop. I just ordered a box that was nicely discounted ... I'll let you know how it stacks up to your box.