Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Chrome
Video 
Bowman Chrome
Gave my son his annual box of baseball cards for Christmas a jumbo box of 2014 Bowman Chrome. In the first pack he pulled a Jose Abreu Orange refractor numbered to 25. In the third pack he pulled three Blue Wave refractors, one of which was autographed by one of our Cardinals prospects, and a Red Wave refractor. He also pulled several other coloured refractors. Needless to say, the first pack paid for the box and everything else was gravy. He was really thrilled when he found out what the Abreu booked for. Merry Christmas!!

RE: Bowman Chrome
Nicely done!! Always great to hear this on Christmas!!

Awesome man. Thats got to be pretty cool to get a nice box on Christmas.

It was one of the best boxes we have seen in quite a while.
I think my son plans on getting the Abreu graded.

Thats awesome! Congrats!

Awesome break and a plus for you to pull an auto of a prospect from your team. Congratulations.

Thanks for the nice words guys.

Wow book value is surprising, that's awesome congrats on the huge hit!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

i wish i could get a decent box for once. the last decent box i got was a 09 unique back in 09 when i pulled a ian kinsler auto patch. he is a favorite of mine
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.