`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
80s Topps wax packs

80s Topps wax packs
I just got some 80s Topps wax packs with the gum inside. Any idea what they are going for?

RE: 80s Topps wax packs
What are they?

you'd be lucky if you get 25 cents a pack if they are years 86 and up.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

It depends on the year and brand. They could be worth between $1-$10 a piece for some key issues or less than the face value on the packs for a lot of other packs.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(12-25-2014, 08:36 AM)shawns red machine Wrote: I just got some 80s Topps wax packs with the gum inside. Any idea what they are going for?
The gum isn't selling for much at all. Smile The cards? Even less Smile
Just kidding .... Define 80's? If it's 80-84, you're MUCH better than 86-89.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I bought a bunch of 80's and 70's wax a few years back. There was a gentleman on one of the job sites I didn't particularly care for. He mistreated everyone under him. He was also extremely gullible and wanted so badly to be one of the guys. So I kept all of the gum and put it in an italian candy box and brought it to work. I handed out regular gum to everyone before he got there so he would see everyone chewing. I then convinced him to eat some, and having people tell him how good it was. He had an unbelievably weak stomach btw. He shoved some in his mouth and said it wad horrible and that it fell apart in his mouth. I told him he had to eat more. He did and all day while he was being a dick, he shoved 40 year old gum in his moth. He ended up puking.