`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box Breaking Battle Dad vs. 4 year old son Box Break style (scans coming soon)

Box Breaking Battle Dad vs. 4 year old son Box Break style (scans coming soon)
Hey guys it is the end of the year and I thought I would see how my son's (4 year old) big take stacked up against good old dad's. Between loose packs, blasters, and hobby box I have opened, the most I have ever opened, which is about 15 boxes of random stuff. My son about 4 boxes. So here is dad vs. son box break style. You judge the winner.

Dad's Big Hits of 2014:
2014 Gypsy Queen Gold auto #/10 - Yu Darvish
2014 Gypsy Queen Framed Printing Plate 1/1 - Roberto Clemente
2014 Gypsy Queen National Flags #/5 - Yu Darvish
2014 Gypsy Queen Gloves Printing Plate 1/1 - J. Igleslas
2014 Topps NFL.com Fantasy auto #/25 - Eddie Lacy
2014 Stadium Club Lone Star Gold #/10 - Nolan Ryan

vs.

Son's Big Hits of 2014:
2014 Ginter mini Red Pack (all numbered to 33). The pack had Jeter, Matt Carpenter, Buster Posey, George Kell, and Bob Feller
2014 Strata Cut auto 1/1 - Bob Lemon
2014 Strata Bat auto - Edgar Martinez
2014 Classic George Kelly 1/1 card

We both had big card years but I believe my son has dad on the ropes. THanks for reading.

RE: Box Breaking Battle Dad vs. 4 year old son Box Break style (scans coming soon)
Thats awesome! Thanks for sharingSmile

RE: Box Breaking Battle Dad vs. 4 year old son Box Break style (scans coming soon)
I think the kid's got ya so far. You're gonna need a big final week.
Kepler

(12-22-2014, 07:03 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I think the kid's got ya so far. You're gonna need a big final week.
That's a big agree from me, but holy smokes at the 1of1's!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

thats a pretty close call, i think the ginter red gives him a big boost but wow with the 1/1's. i havent pulled that many in my entire life...ive only had 2 and i bust way more than 15 boxes a yr so u killed it
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

I'm going to have to go with dad on this one. The mini red pack makes it close with Jeter and Posey, and you had to break much more than the little guy, but I think dad got the overall better stuff. Clemente and Ryan trumps Lemon and Kelly any day
[Image: Boston.jpg]