`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing Mailday... Dan you are the man!

RE: Amazing Mailday... Dan you are the man!
(12-23-2014, 05:59 AM)Odyssey Wrote: You're welcome Richard and my parents didn't mind sending it to you since they had it at their house. I know its a big card but I'm pretty sure someone will offer you something good for it. I still have one more left so who knows, I might pick another one off if I can get the same deal I got for those two.

John, I'm still open to trading the other one to you as promised but Richard made an offer I couldn't refuse. By the time we were finished with our trade it was $750 on both sides and I got another Jeter SP RC and the Topps Tier Chipper Jones auto /10.
Oh no worries. I will just have to unload some stuff to Richard. You got my favorite Chipper auto. I think it is by far the best one out there. Only one close would be the sweetspot green ink auto.

Really nice card. Thanks for the scan and story of good tradesmanship.
Always looking for:
* 2006 Greats of the Game - Baseball
* Derek Jeter RC's, Serial #'d and Game Used
* Yankee Autos

I remember when John's Chipper auto was mine. I had sold it on ebay but the guy never paid, so I traded it instead.

My question is, what would you be looking for to pry that triple auto away from you Richard?
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(12-23-2014, 02:05 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: I remember when John's Chipper auto was mine. I had sold it on ebay but the guy never paid, so I traded it instead.

My question is, what would you be looking for to pry that triple auto away from you Richard?
I thank you very much! I would die for the Bench back though. That book card is sweet.

Yeah, Topps Sterling were beautiful cards...

[Image: 08bench_zpse6723367.jpg]

(12-23-2014, 02:12 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: I thank you very much! I would die for the Bench back though. That book card is sweet.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Would you like to guess who traded him for that a couple hours ago?

(12-23-2014, 02:29 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Would you like to guess who traded him for that a couple hours ago?
You got that off him? Lol. Sweet card. I will hit you up later for it!

(12-23-2014, 02:32 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: You got that off him? Lol. Sweet card. I will hit you up later for it!
Not a problem bud. It's for trade. Did you get your tracking # this morning?

(12-23-2014, 02:37 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Not a problem bud. It's for trade. Did you get your tracking # this morning?
Yes I did. I had two other trades to pack up. I will be hitting the PO in the morning. Thank you for the trade.

(12-23-2014, 03:07 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Yes I did. I had two other trades to pack up. I will be hitting the PO in the morning. Thank you for the trade.
Dont break your back trying to get it out. I know its hectic this time of year.