`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about trading.

Question about trading.
I have been on and off of here for maybe a year. Reading things and looking at finds that people have scored.
I have lost a lot of interest in collecting cards. I have cards I will keep for ever and others that I don't care about.
It has been neat to read some of the post and see some of the cards out there. Congrats to all of you on some of the things that you guys get, talk about really impressive.

Sorry for the long pre-question write up.
I have gotten into hot wheels.
I was wondering if there are people on the boards that trade other things than just cards, like hot wheels for cards?
I am mostly a redline era collector.
I mostly trade on the 3 hot wheels sites that I am on but a lot of people there are not interested in cards.

Again sorry for the post I just figured I would ask and see.
Thank you for your time in reading this post and Merry Christmas.

RE: Question about trading.
Merry Christmas to you as well! I haven't heard of anyone trading anything but cards on here, but I know some FB groups trade all sorts of stuff. You may want to check that out if you haven't already. Good luck!

on the message boards there is a thread for collectibles all the way at the bottom.

Thanks for your replies guys. I appreciate it!
I will try both places.
Merry Christmas to you both.

What all cards and kinds of cards do you have? I'd be interested in maybe buying them from you or picking up some Hot Wheels for you to trade to you for the cards.

(12-22-2014, 02:56 PM)Brutalfly Wrote: I have been on and off of here for maybe a year. Reading things and looking at finds that people have scored.
I have lost a lot of interest in collecting cards. I have cards I will keep for ever and others that I don't care about.
It has been neat to read some of the post and see some of the cards out there. Congrats to all of you on some of the things that you guys get, talk about really impressive.

Sorry for the long pre-question write up.
I have gotten into hot wheels.
I was wondering if there are people on the boards that trade other things than just cards, like hot wheels for cards?
I am mostly a redline era collector.
I mostly trade on the 3 hot wheels sites that I am on but a lot of people there are not interested in cards.

Again sorry for the post I just figured I would ask and see.
Thank you for your time in reading this post and Merry Christmas.