`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Panini Megabox and '14 Chrome

2013 Panini Megabox and '14 Chrome
So I went on a retail spree the other day. I grabbed 3 chrome blasters, 3 chrome rack packs and 2 '13 Panini Megaboxes.

Chrome was decent plus I got some of my set needs. Here are my pulls:
Rookie Relics: Amaro, Sankey, West
Camo refractors : Aaron Rodgers, Julio Jones
Orange Refractor: all 9 were RC's, nothing special
1 Blue Wave RC
1 Black Refractor - Robert Herron (PC)
Green Demarco Murray
10 Xfractors - best being Tre Mason
Peyton Manning and Odell Beckham refractor and 8 others
4 1985 inserts
2 tall boys
2 minis
Fantasy Focus Russell Wilson

I Was disappointed when I opened them but when I got home I notices I forgot to open the 3rd Rack pack. That rack pack contained the Rodgers Camo so it helped a bit.

The '13 megaboxs by Panini were a bit of a treat. I never came across them before and now they were 40% off so I said what the hell. It contained 5 packs of Score, 2 Prizm hobby packs and 3 Panini cards. Score was nothing crazy except I pulled the Lacy RC, Bell RC X2 and 6 others I needed for my set needs. Prizm I pulled a Margus Hunt Auto and a Riddick Prizm.

Now for the 3 other Prizm cards that come in the box. I got the Lacy and Justin Hunter Building Blocks, Foundations Doug Martin, Lesean McCoy and Russell Wilson and the last card was a DOug Martin Foundations Purple #/49. Being a Bucs fan that will go nicely in my PC.

I'll trade just about any of this stuff except for the Martins, the Herron and rookie Relics

RE: 2013 Panini Megabox and '14 Chrome
Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK