Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Member Level Question

Forum Member Level Question
Just a quick side question...

I see that below the usernames for someone posting in the forums, there is usually a member "level" and a number of stars. Like, right now mine says "New Member" and has one star.

I know how other forums work when it comes to "leveling up", and I'm sure it is the same here, but can someone tell me required amount of posts or time spent "online" required to change levels? Or maybe post a link to a discussion that has already been had on this?

Thanks

RE: Forum Member Level Question
(12-20-2014, 04:56 AM)StedmanRecon Wrote: Just a quick side question...

I see that below the usernames for someone posting in the forums, there is usually a member "level" and a number of stars. Like, right now mine says "New Member" and has one star.

I know how other forums work when it comes to "leveling up", and I'm sure it is the same here, but can someone tell me required amount of posts or time spent "online" required to change levels? Or maybe post a link to a discussion that has already been had on this?

Thanks
Member level is based solely on the number of forum posts that you post. Once you post 100 times, you "level up" to Jr. Member. 500 posts is "Member".

Personally, I think that it is a poor system as it does not recognize, trading, time for being a member, nothing except number of posts.

Yet, I think that most members realize that the member ranking doesn't mean much.
Always looking for Al Kaline cards - Mr. Tiger!

And the points don't matter!!

I always wondered why I was a 'New Member' and this was helpful.

Thank you.
Always looking for Allen and Ginter Mini Framed Autographs