`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaf History of Baseball Cut Sig Blaster

Leaf History of Baseball Cut Sig Blaster
I was at Target tonight with the wife picking up a few last minute Christmas gifts and I saw that there was one of these boxes left. From what I've seen opened (which hasn't been too many), they are pretty hit or miss...especially for $40. It was the last one and I'm a bad compulsive spender so I bought one.

I pulled a signature of Dick Williams, which is pretty meh. One thing I did like about it however is that it is actually more of a "cut" than the typical cards. Most seem to be just autographed photos or cards that got cut up and put into these cards. This looks to be cut from a old all-star ballot that he signed on. Not huge value, but I kinda like the cut.

[Image: IMG_20141219_0002_zpsf05ef740.jpg]

RE: Leaf History of Baseball Cut Sig Blaster
That's pretty cool. I like the mlb ballot as the backdrop.

Definately a cool 'ballot cut' auto. Even if its only Dick Williams
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Super cool..

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

That's pretty nice. Most of the cuts seem to be from index cards.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

That is a nice auto. I haven't seen any of these boxes in my area. Hope they get some around here so I can try my luck at a few.

(12-20-2014, 04:26 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: That is a nice auto. I haven't seen any of these boxes in my area. Hope they get some around here so I can try my luck at a few.
There were 2 boxes on the shelf at Target yesterday. Was very tempted, but didn't have the cash. Maybe if I get any Target gift cards for Xmas I'll pick one up.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(12-24-2014, 12:04 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: There were 2 boxes on the shelf at Target yesterday. Was very tempted, but didn't have the cash. Maybe if I get any Target gift cards for Xmas I'll pick one up.
I hope they added more higher end auto's since they doubled the price from 2012.

I pulled a Harmon Killebrew
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2