`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Repacks from Target

RE: 2 Repacks from Target
Straight up ... For $20 you give about 5x more value, but the wildcard shot at pulling a Trout Auto (or any other big hit for that matter) isn't there with your Dutch auction. For value, your Dutch can't be beat, and I've never been disappointed. But for a quick fix impulse buy while strolling through Target ... These Repacks are much improved over the last 2-3 years and more fun than ever before. For $100 your Dutch auction blows away most every hobby box I've ever purchased ... And you've even thrown in some unexpected mega hits that rivaled anything Topps peppered into their retail product.
But I thought you were out of the card biz since the birth of your son. Are you back in biz? I know you mentioned not being on eBay anymore in a recent post.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 2 Repacks from Target
(12-22-2014, 01:18 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Straight up ... For $20 you give about 5x more value, but the wildcard shot at pulling a Trout Auto (or any other big hit for that matter) isn't there with your Dutch auction. For value, your Dutch can't be beat, and I've never been disappointed. But for a quick fix impulse buy while strolling through Target ... These Repacks are much improved over the last 2-3 years and more fun than ever before. For $100 your Dutch auction blows away most every hobby box I've ever purchased ... And you've even thrown in some unexpected mega hits that rivaled anything Topps peppered into their retail product.
But I thought you were out of the card biz since the birth of your son. Are you back in biz? I know you mentioned not being on eBay anymore in a recent post.
I'm in semi retirement...have my own website now, lower shipping (two dollars flat). But I'm looking at doing something professionally like this, but doing it like how I do, and selling it through LCS's, not big box places

But I'm enjoying taking some time of to be with my boy. Started.looking for a 9-5 this past week though, and come January, if I have a "real job", my website will coming to a crawl (even now I'm only averaging around 600 in sales a week)