`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sbay

Sbay
Anyone ever dealt with Sbay customer service?
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

RE: Sbay
Never had to take anything that far. Hopefully someone can chime in.

Assuming you mean Ebay, then yes. They are, in a word, dense. Think poorly programmed automaton. Circular logic and lack of common sense combined with the usual script following. Hopefully your situation won't require any "outside the box" thinking... if so, be prepared for frustration.
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

(12-18-2014, 02:52 AM)no1dolphan Wrote: Assuming you mean Ebay, then yes. They are, in a word, dense. Think poorly programmed automaton. Circular logic and lack of common sense combined with the usual script following. Hopefully your situation won't require any "outside the box" thinking... if so, be prepared for frustration.
nope, sbay

i think drmitch over on the baseball boards had a run in ith them regarding their super boxes

(12-18-2014, 02:52 AM)no1dolphan Wrote: Assuming you mean Ebay, then yes. They are, in a word, dense. Think poorly programmed automaton. Circular logic and lack of common sense combined with the usual script following. Hopefully your situation won't require any "outside the box" thinking... if so, be prepared for frustration.
Sbay....super breaks
(12-18-2014, 03:04 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: nope, sbay

i think drmitch over on the baseball boards had a run in ith them regarding their super boxes
I cant get anyone to communicate with me over a damaged Luck from their super box. I'll keep trying
(12-18-2014, 03:04 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: nope, sbay

I cant get anyone to communicate with me over a damaged Luck from their super box. I'll keep trying
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

On point.
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

I had a good experience from last year when I won a box from the Blowout promo. Got a damaged card and crap results. They took care of it. All via email. Good Luck

do you stilll have that email address? They are not replying to mine nor a FB message
I just created a account and sent an email through their system...maybe that will work
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired