`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lists?

Lists?
I was curious about how you guys find complete lists of a certain players cards? Like if I wanted to collect all of the rookie cards of Will Clark how would I find out what rookie cards of his were actually out there? Is this a part of a beckett online price guide subscription somehow? I've never actually paid for an online subscription, so maybe this is a dumb question. Thanks for your help!

RE: Lists?
I have the OPG for baseball and search will clark rc and it came up with the ones I knew of 1987 5 of them..however, this is a great tool, but the OPG is not always right, it leaves or RC designations sometimes...but a starter list, and most times is complete..it is a great tool...

So it only shows 5 cards for his rookie year? Cause there's an 86 Donruss "The Rookies" card of him. There's also some odd ball like Star brand, Mothers Cookies and all those sort of cards as well.

So it's only the mainstream big few manufacturers that it'll show I suppose?

Some of those would be considered XRC. If you did a search of his name it would bring up all of the XRC and RC, as well as those oddballs. For more modern players if you search their name and RC it will not bring up prospect cards, etc. The best way to do it is to search for their name and weed things out from there. At least, that's the way I've done it.

You can find a baseball card data base at the cardboard connection.