`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRYCE HARPER 1/1 AUTO SCAN... WOW!!!!

RE: BRYCE HARPER 1/1 AUTO SCAN... WOW!!!!
that is one helluva card there. grats!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Nice card man! I pulled the exact same card two years ago for Chipper Jones the year he retired. I got it in a week after Christmas Sad

I put it up on Ebay anyway and some lady offered $1100 for it as a late gift for her husband. She had zero feedback. I insured the heck out of the package and would only send it to her via UPS with adult signature required. Everything went fine and I was her first feedback on Ebay. My suggestion would be to put it on Ebay with a really high buyout price and listen to offers. Never in a million years did I think I'd get that kind of money for Chipper but I did. Hope you make a ton for it. Good luck.

Im not being a wise @$$ because I really dont know. What would be the risk of selling to someone with zero feedback?

Sweet card, sucks the auto is smudged though......
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++