Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice 2013 Topps Chrome reduced blaster

Nice 2013 Topps Chrome reduced blaster
Stopped at shopko bought a 2013 Chrome blaster for 12.00

nice box as all base cards where the purple refractors.

RE: Nice 2013 Topps Chrome reduced blaster
(12-10-2014, 12:29 AM)hckydv7 Wrote: Stopped at shopko bought a 2013 Chrome blaster for 12.00
Always cool to get a hot box! Congrats!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(12-10-2014, 12:29 AM)hckydv7 Wrote: Stopped at shopko bought a 2013 Chrome blaster for 12.00

What Shopko?

Shopko is a regional chain of discount stores. There are some around me here in se Iowa.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Shopko usually has a great selection of cards. Sadly the two close to me in Springfield, IL closed. Not even sure where the closest one to me is anymore.

(12-10-2014, 06:21 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Shopko usually has a great selection of cards. Sadly the two close to me in Springfield, IL closed. Not even sure where the closest one to me is anymore.
Normally I would agree with you, but this year the Fort Madison, Iowa store doesn't seem to have the selection or much of any one product. They have a lot of Topps base and also older Upper Deck Goodwin Champions. However, I did pick up 2 blasters of Chrome on Monday. Maybe speaking to the store manager would help.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

My Shopko and Walmart both have cut back on how many cards they carry. Only Target still seems to be going strong.

Nice!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK