`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has time to list cards on ebay?

Who has time to list cards on ebay?
I mean, really, it takes me forever to get a card listed. I was just skimming through some sold listings and some cards that I know I have sold for a decent amount. Which made me want to get some of mine up but it just takes so loooooooong.

RE: Who has time to list cards on ebay?
(12-09-2014, 06:45 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I mean, really, it takes me forever to get a card listed. I was just skimming through some sold listings and some cards that I know I have sold for a decent amount. Which made me want to get some of mine up but it just takes so loooooooong.
Yep. I have thousands of cards I'd like to sell but it does take a long time to get a listing going. The scanning of the cards is what takes the most time.

I'm giving the Super Seller tool a try. Figure it will get the base listing set up and then can edit. I'm going to see if I can get things done quicker.

Nice. Let us know how that works out for you

It does take some time to put them up.
I have a question, Ive been trying to sell but cant figue out how I can make this: Ships from Venezuela show up like under the shipping info and it also says it when you search for something and the results pop up some say from canada or whatever.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I don't do much in cards on ebay but other items (currently HO trains) i'll pre-type an ad in MS Office & then change the description to match the say 20 items & save the templates. Then i'll take the pics, save them & then when ready, you can upload the full listing rather quickly. Much easier than typing ad, take pics, upload & repeat.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

I have some cards on eBay. I use mobile app it only take a few minutes.

With the iphone app, its actually kind of easy.
It keeps the same characteristics and categories of you previous listing as you continue.
Only thing you have to do is add title, quick description, take a photo with the phone while you are listing it and then just adjust shipping and hit submit.

Takes me about 3 minutes a card or so.

I try to list stuff that is similar at the same time. I can get a listing include scan down to less than a minute.
Scan the next scans while doing another listing helps speed it up.

If you are selling cards from the same sport always start from sell similar from another listing. don't start all over.

I just recently listed some Scherzer printing plates. Hadn't listed anything in almost 6 or 7 months. It took me a minute to get used to some of the stuff they've moved around. Next time I might try the app and see if thats easier.

I sell a lot of cards on ebay..or at least I list a lot on ebay, can not say I sell 30% of them in a 7 day period. I use Auctiva, it costs $9.99 a month, but has different templates, saves the listings..loads and keep the pictures...makes it easy for me..I can open a pack, find a $20 card, scan it with my scanner, save to folder, open Auctiva, find a listing with the same starting and BIN price and change the picture and description and list it..takes less than 3 minutes when you use it a lot...
With the Beckett tool..I tried it out at the 10 cents a card level to see how it works and listed a $25 Bonds card using the stock photo on Beckett..

It was pretty easy to use..listing is in queue for quite a while, but it posted...need to set up the info on the ebay portion..directions are listed in forums and on the site under superseller function..

I may list a few more, but they are fixed price, not auction style..which are my other listings..starting out at a price I can live with and BIN is usually HI book..be surprised how many I sell at HI book that way..

Shipping is either $2.05 (break even with Paypal shipping ) or free for the more $$ cards..

Could never make a living off this, but it takes the sting out of buying boxes to crack...