IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 hobby boxes 2014 topps chrome... Great autos... Hits scanned and for trade

2 hobby boxes 2014 topps chrome... Great autos... Hits scanned and for trade
[Image: 4848EDED-A24A-4CCC-AA86-834B0DDA408D.jpg]

[Image: 2FEEAA7B-16A4-4912-9D28-FDAE2287523E.jpg]

Refractors and other inserts added for trade, working on base so if you need something let me know. Thanks
Always looking for:
* 2006 Greats of the Game - Baseball
* Derek Jeter RC's, Serial #'d and Game Used
* Yankee Autos

RE: 2 hobby boxes 2014 topps chrome... Great autos... Hits scanned and for trade
Offer sent. There's more I like as well. Thanks.

RE: 2 hobby boxes 2014 topps chrome... Great autos... Hits scanned and for trade
Looks like you were short and auto

offer sent with a comment.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Do I have anything you need? You still have a buncha Cardinals that I could use.

(12-08-2014, 10:28 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Looks like you were short and auto
Yep, wasn't real happy with that. I have had a rocky history with topps products.
Thanks for the offers and the views, I think I responded to everyone.
Always looking for:
* 2006 Greats of the Game - Baseball
* Derek Jeter RC's, Serial #'d and Game Used
* Yankee Autos

Nice hits!

Topps will make it up to you about being shorted that auto. Call them...think you might need to send in the wrappers and proof of purchase. Hope you didn't throw that out.

Edit: Do I have anything for the Polanco REF?
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]