`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
SECRET SANTA showoff thread.....post what you received

RE: SECRET SANTA showoff thread.....post what you received
(01-09-2015, 09:02 PM)footbal Wrote: Liked it? No I loved it. It was really cool to get two PC auto's of guys I love to watch and I really do appreciate it a lot! Plus I have a couple guys that are interested in the Bruschi so I'm guessing I'll be getting my first Jennings (Vikes uni) auto or a pretty cool Bridgewater rc (Decisions decisions...) Hope you got yours too. I know it was just the one card but I tried to make it a good one (?).
yeah I loved it.. I don't have a scanner or anything but no worries.. I was in need of a mike evans auto!!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I just got my Secret Santa package delivered today. It got held up at Customs, as per Canada's usual, but I knew not to worry. When I received the package I looked for the logged weight, as it was HUGE! Total weight? 1lb, 0.7 oz. WOW! Must be something great in there!

Let's take a look...

[Image: CCF_0179_zpsca8d2c41.jpg]

This card is awesome, and it had a package all it's own. Very stellar, and I would have been happy with this. But you all know how generous this community is.

[Image: CCF_0180_zps87973ee3.jpg]

Okay... this package would have made anyone happy should they have received it in a Secret Santa trade. Amazing... but not the end.

[Image: CCF_0181_zpse1c8e420.jpg][Image: CCF_0182_zps080b3817.jpg]

You have GOT to be kidding!!! This is unreal! I am truly humbled by the generosity that I saw from all of the posts previous to this, but I had a difficult time coming up with words when I saw how far a member would go for another that was not well established in the Football Community! I may be a Moderator of the whole site, but I am a new poster and collector on the Football Boards. This kind of welcome, along with all of the fantastic trades that I have made over the past few months, have made me feel just as welcome here as I am among the members that focus on hockey.

A very large shout-out goes to jephthah1 for the extreme generosity! I thank you for the very kind package that you sent, and for the service that you do for your country! Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

WOW JUST WOW!!!!!
Awesome package

I'm really glad you like it, Randi. I'm also glad it finally made it. I can breathe easy now...HA! Merry Christmas!
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

Gotta say AWESOME HOB TO EVERYONE INVOLVED.... count me in for next year and lets do it just a little sooner to give more time to get stuff Smile

Thanks again!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(01-22-2015, 11:18 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Gotta say AWESOME HOB TO EVERYONE INVOLVED.... count me in for next year and lets do it just a little sooner to give more time to get stuff Smile

Thanks again!
+1
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

(01-22-2015, 11:18 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Gotta say AWESOME HOB TO EVERYONE INVOLVED.... count me in for next year and lets do it just a little sooner to give more time to get stuff Smile

Thanks again!
agreed earlier next year
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Yep, it was a good, positive experience!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

NOT positive for all ... man, everyone else's stuff was amazing... already having a bad day as is and reading through this just made me even more sad...

Man, what the hell did I do wrong (looks at sky)...

little bump for a reminder to think about starting this earlier this year Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's