`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Junior Lake PC Thread (Scan HEAVY)

RE: My Junior Lake PC Thread (Scan HEAVY)
A few new things:

ANOTHER Topps Vault blank back 1/1
[Image: qk2nl8gi.jpg?0]

Topps Clear Acetate /10
[Image: 4s80me5p.jpg?0]

Some new Donruss stuff
[Image: hbeg2k53.jpg?0]

[Image: 9mq7ui6e.jpg?0]

As always, on the lookout for anything I don't have.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

Wow. That is one awesome PC. Congratulations. Thanks for sharing.

Amazing collection man, I just pulled his select auto /750 from my box break a few weeks back!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Four new cards added. It's getting harder to find stuff that I don't have, but I'm always on the lookout! He just got recalled from AAA yesterday so I'm hoping he produces early and stays on the big club.

Donruss Red /49
[Image: 0u1gqdt5.jpg?0]

Donruss Blue /99
[Image: 1gbh58bq.jpg?0]

Donruss Gold /10 (don't know why this scans greenish)
[Image: 1638v685.jpg?0]

Nice White Whale 1/1
[Image: a0wcry9h.jpg?0]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

I've been able to pick up a few cards that have been on my want list for a while lately:

2 additions to the Bowman Chrome rainbow:

Fielding Photo Variation SP
[Image: 30obaoe6.jpg?0]

Red Wave /25
[Image: 356wygdj.jpg?0]

Also picked up a new 1/1:

[Image: 6266h354.jpg?0]

I also grabbed the /49 version of the America's Pastime booklet and started picking up his 2015 Prizm parallels (of which there are many). If you're busting any Prizm and pull some Junior, let me know! Chris Coghlan is starting to hit a little, meaning Junior probably won't ever get to play beyond the current platoon. Coghlan you are my arch nemesis!

Swesome stuff man!!! congrats!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

As some of you know I recently had a rather sudden death in the family and have been pretty much out of contact with anything fun as I've been traveling. Aside from a day or two here and there I haven't been home much to trade or even pick up any new cards. Nothing keeps me off the ebay app though when I have downtime and my never-ending search for Junior I don't have. I've picked up a large chunk of the 2015 Prizm rainbow and also got a new 1/1 to add to my collection. I missed out on the 2015 Topps Platinum 1/1, so if anyone knows who snagged that, please let me know so I can make an offer on it. It's crazy that I check for new Lakes like a dozen times a day on the bay and find nothing new, and I miss that huge card while on the road. Major bummer.

[Image: asq5vc48.jpg?0]

Prizm Rainbow so far
[Image: prizm_collage.jpg]

Topps Online Exclusive '52 Tribute Gold /99 (5"x7")
[Image: b8y17v20.jpg?0]

As always please keep me in mind if you seen any rare Juniors out there. I should be home now for multiple days in a row (HOORAY!) so I can finally get to my trade offers and maybe even adding new stuff.

Major bummer today after hearing Junior was traded to the Orioles. I'm definitely planning to keep the PC going but I am pretty bummed he didn't get much of a shot. He was doing really well in AAA this year, I really thought he might get a call up and actually get to play more than once a week. Junior, I hope the birds start you and you make the Cubs regret it! Tommy Hunter? SMH

Sig courtesy jbel4331