Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ebay is disgusting, just disgusting

RE: ebay is disgusting, just disgusting
BO?? Body Odor??
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I sell on ebay and everytime they change the rules, I check to see what I do to avoid this problem. Did the OP not read the seller update that covered this? I will not even ship to Canada anymore without a tracking number. Do not want to have any problems.

I have heard of buyers that look for people with cheap shipping-- probably no tracking--- buy the card and then open a case as they know the seller as no way to dispute the claim.

Also the new defect rate is not just for items not recieved. A buyer can say your shipping is slow and that counts as a defect. They can say not as described and that counts to. The beauty in those cases you do not know who did it. At least you can only get 1 defect count per transaction.

(12-03-2014, 04:10 PM)sportscardtheory Wrote: Opened cases that were immediately resolved.
did you refund money to some buyers and then ask them to have the transaction canceled?
If so and they agreed that counted as defect.

(12-03-2014, 11:02 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: BO is Blowout Cards and OP is original poster.
Thank you sir, much appreciated.
That story makes so much more sense now.

(12-03-2014, 05:41 PM)djohn Wrote: Sounds like there is something missing from the original post. I don't read BO forums often, so I don't know what's already been said there. I do know that eBay usually doesn't just cut people off completely for life just for trivial matters, so either there is something else you aren't telling us or you really need to call their customer support and talk through the issues with them. If you were doing that much business with them, then they won't want to lose you as a seller (as doing $100k in sales would be over $10,000 in fees).
Please enjoy

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseb...sting.html
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

I kinda dont understad anything, guess because ive never sold on ebay before. But something seems to have been left out in tue original post. sorry i didnt read the BO forum
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(12-03-2014, 03:16 PM)sportscardtheory Wrote: After nearly 10 years as a seller, nearly 5,000 positive feedbacks, nearly $100,000 in sales, $100,000+ in purchases and never any issues, ebay decided to restrict my selling account "forever" due to some arbitrary "minimal" guidelines for selling that were RECENTLY put into place. I can "never" sell on ebay again, and neither can anyone who lives in the same household as me. They never gave me an honest chance to fix the so-called 'problem', just deleted the years of work, time and effort it took to create the 600+ listings I had on there and said 'too bad, you should have done better'. I still have so much money put into what I was selling, and now no means to sell it. I'm completely screwed. All this less than a month before Christmas. I use ebay sales to pay bills, buy presents, etc... Now they tell me to screw off over basically NOTHING with ZERO recourse. Ruining my Christmas, not allowing me to pay my bills, bending me over and telling me 'too bad'. This company is about as UN-AMERICAN as it gets and I hope for nothing but the worst for anyone making these decisions that so negatively affect good people who haven't done ANYTHING wrong who are just trying to get by. I pray for the day that a PROPER auction site is created to compete with and show ebay how to treat people who are their bread and butter. Shame on you, ebay.
How is this guy using ebay to pay bills if he has $100,000 in sales, over $100,000 in purchases and $10,000 in fees? Im not a genius, but he's well into the red here...

(12-05-2014, 04:54 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: How is this guy using ebay to pay bills if he has $100,000 in sales, over $100,000 in purchases and $10,000 in fees? Im not a genius, but he's well into the red here...
This ^ , I found that somewhat strange as well........
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

Where is the OP? this post needs to be locked.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

OP won't be back. He spammed this exact same post on the forums at PSA, Net54, Blowout cards and who knows how many other boards. He didn't get the sympathy he was looking for from his one sided story and when people called him on his bs story of doing NOTHING wrong and getting booted off ebay for no reason at all he abandoned the threads. He admitted on another forum (in older post before this all went down mind you) that he had more than one ebay account too. Also found some other sketchy comments he made about ebay in the past on other forums too (having non paying bidder strikes, his paypal account going negative etc) And of course none of these things are ever his fault. Also several people on the other boards have pointed out how easy it is to get around a banned sellers account... or how he has several other avenues to sell his cards.. such as using a ebay consignor or selling on other sites.. He just ignores those very valid points and continues his story about ebay kicking him off for no reason at all and now he has no way to sell his cards and has lost his only revenue stream. If ebay was really his only form of revenue/income I feel bad for him, but if it was me and I only had once source of income (which I do... that being my job!!!) you better believe I would make sure I covered my butt & didn't lose that source of revenue/income.

Based on the attitude he had displayed on other forums I am glad I never purchased from him!

Sorry if this comes off as cold hearted but I am tired of seeing this guy spam his story on every forum and totally ignore questions about what exactly happened from people who were trying to help him & also ignoring everyone who offered him very helpful solutions to his dilemma of no longer having a "source of revenue"