`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone need 2014 Prizms or Chrome Refractors?

Anyone need 2014 Prizms or Chrome Refractors?
I've got a few from some recent packs that are FT. These are grouped by team, for the most part. Let me know if I have anything you need!

bojesphob's FT album on Photobucket

The Watkins is the base Prizms parallel of the D variation.

RE: Anyone need 2014 Prizms or Chrome Refractors?
I could use the Houston Texans cards if you could check me for them thanks
I can Only Mail on Thursday

[Image: 20338763-160740.jpg]

(12-03-2014, 10:49 PM)jon1959 Wrote: I could use the Houston Texans cards if you could check me for them thanks
Will take a look Smile

Here are some more that I picked up last night.

bojesphob's FT New album on Photobucket

Funny story about the Russell Wilson prizms refractor: I opened the pack, and there were two Prizms refractors in it. The Russell Wilson was turned backward, and I was thinking "Holy crap, did I pull an auto or something?". I flipped it over and was confused as it was just the regular refractor. Then, I looked at the other one, and I think Panini felt bad for putting it into a pack, so the added the Wilson to make up for it. It was the AP LOL It was weird, too, because it had an extra base in it as well, so it was a little bit thicker than the other packs....

Got one trade down. Anybody else? Kind of surprised I'm not seeing interest in some of these!

I need the Huffs, Cooks and De'anthony
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Ok.... except for a few of these that are in negotiations, I'm going to offer all of these up for something Packers. Only needs to be one card, but since I have a 1/1 plate in the mix, I'd like to have the card traded for be something that sells for around 20 bucks so that I'm not taking a loss on that card. Otherwise all of my FT cards would be included with this except for the Jordy Nelson Gold Prizm that I just picked up to use to get one of my other needs.