`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Topps Chrome Manziel BASE auto ssp?

Topps Chrome Manziel BASE auto ssp?
So I just pulled a johnny manziel BASE auto that is a NON REFRACTOR and no INSCRIPTION and is NOT numbered. Is this a ssp? i haven't seen a single one listed on ebay. Any help would be appreciated. Gonna try Topps also.

RE: Topps Chrome Manziel BASE auto ssp?
I think the base auto in Chrome is never numbered, though I could be wrong. I would guess it's just that, the base auto, unless the picture is different.

(12-02-2014, 10:57 AM)savagenate Wrote: I think the base auto in Chrome is never numbered, though I could be wrong. I would guess it's just that, the base auto, unless the picture is different.
yes its just the base but weird not one has showed up on auction sites yet.

(12-02-2014, 12:28 PM)jlaw1980 Wrote: yes its just the base but weird not one has showed up on auction sites yet.
I think it's because his value keeps on going down......at least last year the base autos were numbered to /600.......made you think you at least got something worth a damn...now not numbered so they can stuff the boxes with crap autos........damn topps....!!!!
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

You might have gotten a variation? I think the base auto's this year are not numbered. Manziel chrome auto's should still sell for 100-200 because i haven't seen anyone pulling them yet.

I hit the base auto in a gb. I still havent seen one show up anywhere. It is the reg pic version just not a refractor and not money manziel one. I believe it is a ssp and is just like the Luck chrome rc auto when he came out. I will post pic once it arrives to me hopefully in the next few days.

Agreed totally with Cybertrenz. Last year's topps didn't have a huge player like Luck RGII Wilsonin 2012, but they limited all base autos to 600 or less. Which limited the crappy stuff we're getting. So there was as good of chance to pull a player you want than a player that never heard of. This year everyone that is opening up hobby is pulling base autos while everyone that opens retail are getting $$$. So Manziel is probably a SP while someone like Mike Davis has 1,000,000,000 base autos. They were moving in a great direction last year and now we're back to box fillers so Topps can sell more cases. Manufactures continue to not listen to collectors and pitch anymore money they can get out of us.