Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Pack Rule, 2014 Bowman, 2014 Topps Prime

Last Pack Rule, 2014 Bowman, 2014 Topps Prime
Good day, Beckett Community!

I am starting to REALLY get into breaking all sorts of stuff recently, and I have been able to do quite well thus far with football. Hitting a Johnny Manziel Lettermen, Kelvin Benjamin AU/JSY from SPx. I would say that I am on my way to landing my son some very nice PC items soon!

I went to the LCS a little while ago and took what looked okay for fottball boxes, and also snapped up a last pack of 2014 Topps Finest. Here is what I snagged:

2014 Bowman

The Gold AU is #10/75, and the Xfractor is #1/10. Hopefully Trent Murphy is someone. Haha!

[Image: CCF_0063_zps99d89ee5.jpg][Image: CCF_0064_zps581cb400.jpg][Image: CCF_0065_zpsd2eb3b8b.jpg][Image: CCF_0066_zpsc0f3b35e.jpg]

2014 Topps Prime

[Image: CCF_0069_zpsc75ac894.jpg][Image: CCF_0070_zps4c68cd80.jpg][Image: CCF_0071_zpsd7905ccc.jpg][Image: CCF_0072_zps5260209c.jpg]

Now with all of the hype that I see on the Boards surrounding those last two guys I thought that I hit HUGE again! But then I looked up the BV and knew different. Haha!

The hit of the night came from the Last Pack of 2014 Topps Finest:

[Image: CCF_0067_zps50a5111d.jpg]

Not too shabby a hit for a $12 pack! All items should be in my Org. and marked For Trade. If you have any interest in what you see here, just give me a nod! Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

RE: Last Pack Rule, 2014 Bowman, 2014 Topps Prime
Congrats on the hits, especially that Ka'deem Carey! But selling Finest by the pack?

Great Garoppolo!!! Nice stuff!!!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(12-01-2014, 09:07 PM)jplarson Wrote: Congrats on the hits, especially that Ka'deem Carey! But selling Finest by the pack?
Thank you! I hope that the Carey, at least, can land me something. Haha! Should Finest not be sold by the pack?

(12-01-2014, 09:53 PM)demondukk Wrote: Great Garoppolo!!! Nice stuff!!!
Thank you! You seem a bit more excited than I was, so I am guessing that this is okay? Haha! Best wishes!

Randi

Check me for the Jimmy G. Auto patch. Nice breaks!
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

(12-02-2014, 11:50 AM)rayeates Wrote: Thank you! I hope that the Carey, at least, can land me something. Haha! Should Finest not be sold by the pack?

Check me for the Carey for sure, I might have something you want. For Finest, it's labeled that it's not "supposed" to be sold by the pack because it's obvious which packs contain the guaranteed hits. Less than scrupulous folks can easily pack search then sell off the rest. But wherever you shop I'd certainly trust since you got the hit from an already open mini-box.

(12-02-2014, 01:01 PM)jplarson Wrote: Check me for the Carey for sure, I might have something you want. For Finest, it's labeled that it's not "supposed" to be sold by the pack because it's obvious which packs contain the guaranteed hits. Less than scrupulous folks can easily pack search then sell off the rest. But wherever you shop I'd certainly trust since you got the hit from an already open mini-box.
Well that is a good thing then! Haha! The store is a general collector's shop, so they have all walks of the collecting world in there. I am one of a very few customers that collects cards on a high level. Good to know that I have a good place to buy!

Randi

Sick evans let me know if I have any hockey you would trade for it. pm me
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK