`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Wow

RE: Wow
(12-01-2014, 11:07 PM)Pyus_13 Wrote: Did someone buy the joe Jackson. He was illiterate and could not write. So I can't believe someone would pay for it. Lol.

over $150.....

even though the seller noted that psa/dna said it wasn't authentic....

i also immediately thought of jackson's illiteracy and many stories (myth , rumor , or fact ? i can't say myself) about his not even being able to sign anything other than an X .....if you read the seller's story on the auto , he claims to have personally cut it from a letter written by jackson and even has the proof in pictures....quite a nice long letter written in immaculate shorthand with two signatures beneath it in a vastly different ink quality....pretty sure if joe was illiterate the chance he'd be that competent in shorthand is even more remote....

I collect almost anyone else with ties to the state of South Carolina (especially ANY SC Gamec0cks) , + most parallels and rare 90's inserts
check out my site for tons of wantlists : claude's card corner

Joe's wife wrote and signed many many things for him
no org, please do not send trade requests

The story on shoeless was he was illiterate and had an extremely hard time with penmanship so it makes it almost impossible to authenticate his signature because they vary so much. He had considerable trouble replicating his own name.