`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
A mailday thread 02/22/15 Update: Patches and more Patches

RE: A mailday thread 12/02/14 Update: Can you handle the Truth?
Waiting on both Clint Capelas, will eventually pick up the Smarts. If I remember correctly your going to the Wiz Celts game? Marcus Smart should be back by then? Last time I checked he was only out for a couple of weeks. Honestly the Wiz are playing better then I thought they would. Pierce has done so much for the team, especially for Wall and Beal. Humphries has been fantastic off the bench as well. I agree on the TC patch, love how the color matches the jersey.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

(12-04-2014, 05:06 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: Waiting on both Clint Capelas, will eventually pick up the Smarts. If I remember correctly your going to the Wiz Celts game? Marcus Smart should be back by then? Last time I checked he was only out for a couple of weeks. Honestly the Wiz are playing better then I thought they would. Pierce has done so much for the team, especially for Wall and Beal. Humphries has been fantastic off the bench as well. I agree on the TC patch, love how the color matches the jersey.
Hey bud,

Yeah. I'll be in DC right after Xmas. I can't wait. The Wiz look great, I've watched as many of their games as I can. Pierce honestly looks better than he has in 2 or 3 years and they have come together as a team great. They make great use of Nene, Gortat, Pierce, Wall, Beal and the rest of the squad. The coaching staff also needs to be recognized. We'll see how the rest of the season goes but they could be one of the top three choices to come out of the East. What changes have you seen in Wall and Beal this year?
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(12-03-2014, 11:52 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Holy Paul Pierce Batman! Love the refractor (DUH Smile ) and the all-star patch.

Love that Immaculate 'Zo up there too. Sweet stuff as always!!
Thanks Buck. The refractor is one of my two or three favorite pickups from the last few months.
(12-04-2014, 09:05 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: That Certified Emerald Patch..... just a beautiful card. That is hands down my fave but man there are some other really nice pieces too. I don't think I've seen that Titanium Patch set before, I really like the look of those. I was also kind of surprised to see the prices on the Flawless Diamonds so low. I think they hurt the value of these by including more parallels.
Thanks Tim. The TC has me so stoked. I love it. I also have the gold version and they look great together. The Titanium set is tough to find. I'm thinking of chasing the set, but it's been a year since it was released and there are very few of the, out there.

I totally agree the coaching staff deserves loads of credit, even Ernie Grunfeld haha. Wall has become more of a leader, Pierce told him that it was his team and he needs to take charge. His jump shot is loads better then it was last year, not sure if Pierce had anything to do with that haha. Beal has been much better as well, not taking as many contested mid range jumpers.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

RE: A mailday thread 02/22/15 Update: Patches and more Patches
Okay,I'll start with the only non-patch card I'm going to share here. It's also a bit of a lie. This was not a mailday card. I opened one box of Paramount and I was very happy when I hit this PC card.

[Image: E95F1FBD-EDBF-44FF-9E55-9C13CF3F12F7_zpsdpe8pleb.jpg]

Now the patches
[Image: 57173532-7B70-4A99-A74D-9435D37B3016_zpsljubzd0x.jpg]
[Image: 97334B89-1478-4FFD-9FD7-378735E0B898_zpsndwhcphp.jpg]

[Image: CA79DAC1-640E-4E89-85D0-243BC7454B40_zpse7nrat6z.jpg]
And my new favorite card. Just stunning in hand.
[Image: 0002E889-F32E-4A63-8986-082B09438B1D_zps3sz2ouyt.jpg]

Very nice! Awesome pickups! That Marcus Smart Auto is sweet!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

Wow! Love the patch on the Brilliance! Great haul man.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]