`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemption Mail - Molina Strata Auto /25

Redemption Mail - Molina Strata Auto /25
I've been anxiously awaiting this card and it arrived today from Topps. Kinda unimpressed with just a plain swatch and kinda bummed that I didn't get a good serial number, but still a nice card to have in my PC.

[Image: IMG_20141128_0001_zps042c2900.jpg]

RE: Redemption Mail - Molina Strata Auto /25
Nice Card. I don't think Yadi signs much so to get one of him is great.

First, awesome card!

I understand what you are saying about the plain swatch but not sure what you are referring to as a "good" serial number.

Once again, beautiful card, if I thought I had a chance I would be sending you an offer now. Great addition to your PC, congrats.

That is one nice looking card. Congratulations.

With the serial number comment I just meant that I didn't get like 1/25, 4/25, 25/25...something like that.

(11-30-2014, 05:08 PM)slufan83 Wrote: With the serial number comment I just meant that I didn't get like 1/25, 4/25, 25/25...something like that.
I think any#/25 is a good #!
I dont Totally agree about the swatch. A little more color might seem better, but mine has some color in it, but the auto doesn't "pop" as nicely as your Strata.
Judge for yourself. I like the Molina just the way it is.
[Image: null_zps15720071.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Oh I def love it and it will be staying in my PC, but for instance the Strata cards of Shelby Miller had some sick logo patches in them. However, the ones of McGwire that I've seen have just had a plain white swatch and the ones of Ozzie Smith have had bat. I think Topps really delivered with this set though.

(11-30-2014, 10:21 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Oh I def love it and it will be staying in my PC, but for instance the Strata cards of Shelby Miller had some sick logo patches in them. However, the ones of McGwire that I've seen have just had a plain white swatch and the ones of Ozzie Smith have had bat. I think Topps really delivered with this set though.
Now, the Bat seems like the perfect background. Haven't seen the Shelby Miller Strata. Maybe there are different Molina Strata cards with different background materials?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.