`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett registry question

Beckett registry question
I was wondering if any one has used it. Is it something worth doing for graded cards? Thanks.

RE: Beckett registry question
I have a Michael jordan registry.
Starting a graded card registry can be fun but addicting. Many people think that if you have important cards or tough cards to find should you start a registry, like all 9.5's or better, or refractors, 1/1's or low pop cards then it would be a good idea. But in actuality, you can start a registry with whatever graded cards you want, because after all they are YOUR cards and have meaning to you. But to say if it's "worth" starting a registry, I really couldn't say because there is really not much to gain from it besides personal enjoyment.

It'd be cool if we could compete versus other registries and win prizes or even just for bragging rights.

RE: Beckett registry question
I like the Registry and use it to keep track of what I have Graded. Also lets say you have a card in 8.5 and your goal is to upgrade it at some point then once its registered it will serve as a reminder. Another cool feature built into the Registry is that it will tell you where your card ranks amongst all other cards with the same grade. If you have one that has the best subs out of lets say all other 9.5's or 10's then you can use that info if you ever have to sell it.

Feel free to check out my Kobe Registry, the link is on my signature.