`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
Just amazing... Don't know what else to say. When I think it cant get any better you bring more to the table. 4 of the 10 Stanton is just crazy and the grades. WOW!

Now the Question is do you submit the PSA 10 to Beckett and hope it gets slab with a BLACK LABEL
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(10-05-2015, 02:25 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: Just amazing... Don't know what else to say. When I think it cant get any better you bring more to the table. 4 of the 10 Stanton is just crazy and the grades. WOW!

Now the Question is do you submit the PSA 10 to Beckett and hope it gets slab with a BLACK LABEL
Nope. Most likely it wouldn't. Obviously I can't say for sure but it's unlikely. The other reason I wouldn't is because it's a pop 1 PSA 10. Some collectors REALLY like their single highest graded cards. When I decide to sell them being able to hang "POP 1!" next to it will attract some extra attention from the PSA collectors and people that just want to own a single highest graded card.

Great stuff Matt, as always!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

just frigging awesome stantons matt and the bumgarner is nice to

(10-05-2015, 07:56 PM)ounagi Wrote: just frigging awesome stantons matt and the bumgarner is nice to
Thanks James. Sterling base cards and refractors have become my favorite over the past few years.

You almost have half of the print run! That is freakin' awesome dude, congrats!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(10-06-2015, 08:29 AM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: You almost have half of the print run! That is freakin' awesome dude, congrats!
Thank you sir. The plan on something like this is to be the majority share holder. You can set your own pricing from there.

Thanks go out today to duck6700 (Tina and the boys) and cmherren (Chris) for a couple great trades. [Image: IMG_20151006_201044_zpsuvjue18s.jpg] [Image: IMG_20151006_200901_zpsqkifinrm.jpg] [Image: IMG_20151006_200646_zpskivnu2uh.jpg]

Nice Japan-fractor!How do the Sterling Japan-fractors look in person? I'm debating picking up a Stroman but I'm not sure how the dark background would look with the design.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(10-06-2015, 07:50 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Nice Japan-fractor!How do the Sterling Japan-fractors look in person? I'm debating picking up a Stroman but I'm not sure how the dark background would look with the design.
Way better in person. They refract a lot more light than the picture shows and it looks really sweet with that inlaid pattern.