`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
What exactly is the "Raw Card Review"? How is it different then grading?

(07-18-2015, 08:20 AM)Bos834 Wrote: What exactly is the "Raw Card Review"? How is it different then grading?
The raw card review is from shows that Beckett attends. You can have your cards graded right at the show and that's the holder they are put in. From there you can either send your card back with the Beckett reps to have it encapsulated and they will honor the grade given at the show (also saving yourself the shipping fees) or you can choose to take the card in the semi rigid holder and do what you like with it. If you choose to send the card in later for grading they may not honor the grade that was given even if it's still in the raw card review holder.

Those Trouts make me sad because of how the game ended last nightSad

Nice cards!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Man, those are some great Trouts. Congrats, Matt!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Thank you guys and a big thank you to Danny once again.

(07-17-2015, 07:18 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Thinking about it. I'm trying to see if I can fit it in. You?
Yes I am going to be there, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I can't wait...just so much stuff.

(07-18-2015, 08:29 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: The raw card review is from shows that Beckett attends. You can have your cards graded right at the show and that's the holder they are put in. From there you can either send your card back with the Beckett reps to have it encapsulated and they will honor the grade given at the show (also saving yourself the shipping fees) or you can choose to take the card in the semi rigid holder and do what you like with it. If you choose to send the card in later for grading they may not honor the grade that was given even if it's still in the raw card review holder.
Thanks for the explanation.

Thank you very much to James (ounagi) for another great trade. I appreciate the set and Paredes help.
[Image: IMG_20150718_165423_zpsjie5qkvn.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150718_165219_zpsoqgtqaqf.jpg]

glad u help u when ever i can matt.thank you for the finest help

Got a little mail in today. The Paredes plate is part of a trade with Steve. Thanks man. Can't wait for the other piece. The Sterling and Harper were off site acquisitions. [Image: IMG_20150720_173122_zpsq7mrhqmg.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150720_173032_zpswhntop0n.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150720_172835_zpsrgpfvy7p.jpg]