`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
(06-29-2015, 12:52 PM)aprirr Wrote: Ha ha.....small?!? As always, great card Matt!
Thanks Aaron. I'm keeping my fingers crossed he comes back quickly and healthy. He is awesome to watch and I have some more real nice cards of his due in.

The way he came back this year after that nasty beaning last season, I have no doubts he will be back soon. Most likely with a vengeance, if past history serves as any indication.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

I was wondering, will he use the axe-handle bat like Pedroia? Pedey had a bad hand injury to the same bone I think, and the knob of the bat digs in right there, so it would make sense. Here's an article about it:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/why-dustin-...13798.html
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Thank you very much once again to my buddy ounagi for the sweet Bryant and extra Stanton finest refractor. Beautiful cards man. Thank you. The Sterling Stanton was an off liner.
[Image: IMG_20150630_182542_zpsa7vexhno.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150630_182450_zpsqavco8qr.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20150630_182347_zpsfhoxnj2i.jpg]

thanks matt i got your card today as well i will post a pic later im just in middle of opening 3 finest boxes and a museum box .not looking good so far

(06-30-2015, 06:12 PM)ounagi Wrote: thanks matt i got your card today as well i will post a pic later im just in middle of opening 3 finest boxes and a museum box .not looking good so far
Hope your luck changes. Let me know what you pull for museum parallels.

got them on box break side.thanks for the trade and allowing me to own this card again,i sure did miss it

[Image: Scan_20150630%204_zpsjnigasm4.jpg]

(06-30-2015, 07:31 PM)ounagi Wrote: got them on box break side.thanks for the trade and allowing me to own this card again,i sure did miss it

lol everything goes full circle doesn't...tons of stuff I have traded and some came home and other moved away for good. I love trade with all you guys!

(06-30-2015, 07:31 PM)ounagi Wrote: got them on box break side.thanks for the trade and allowing me to own this card again,i sure did miss it

Before you get to attached to this wanna see about it in our trade?!
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

It's true. I've had a bunch of cards from this site pass through my hands multiple times.