`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
Was that purple Stanton refractor intentionally printed in reverse?

(06-04-2015, 03:32 PM)Jasonpg Wrote: Was that purple Stanton refractor intentionally printed in reverse?
Yup.

Great Stantons, Matt! That reverse neg purple is a cool concept. Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Got another first time trade in today so thank you very much to kman9111 for the beautiful Ripken.
[Image: IMG_20150605_171910_zpsjeh9tuci.jpg]

Just out of curiosity what would you be looking for for the goldy letter?
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(06-05-2015, 10:48 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Just out of curiosity what would you be looking for for the goldy letter?
Stanton, Trout, Goldschmidt, possibly Harper. Maybe high end patches.

That 2011 heritage dual auto is outrageous! Stanton/Robinson! Never knew it existed! Very cool!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-06-2015, 07:28 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: That 2011 heritage dual auto is outrageous! Stanton/Robinson! Never knew it existed! Very cool!
Thanks Doc. It's one of my favorites. Obviously I think Stanton is great but I really love his game/admire Frank Robinson. To have both of them on one card with no parallels, a Heritage real one no less... had to get it. I think the Heritage real one's are some of the best (if not the best) on the market. This card couldn't get any better for me.

(06-06-2015, 08:26 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Thanks Doc. It's one of my favorites. Obviously I think Stanton is great but I really love his game/admire Frank Robinson. To have both of them on one card with no parallels, a Heritage real one no less... had to get it. I think the Heritage real one's are some of the best (if not the best) on the market. This card couldn't get any better for me.
I'm a sucker for dual/triple autos of awesome players. Can't go wrong with that combo!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(06-06-2015, 06:43 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Stanton, Trout, Goldschmidt, possibly Harper. Maybe high end patches.
Ok cool I'll try and work my magic and get something for it, all I have for patches is a Wil Myers auto patch for high end right now.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]