`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
Very nice! That Chapman relic from an auto'd jersey I'd presume. Weird they would cut up an auto.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Great pickups, Matt!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Sometimes it's more of a highlight of my day to see what YOU got in the mail rather than what I got! Awesome cards as always!
[Image: V1KvZmi.png]

Interested in all Chipper Jones cards and Braves/other interesting autos. Looking to land as many 2014 High Tek #d parallels of Chipper Jones as well! I appreciate all offers.

Thanks to jbel4331 for the banner!

(03-26-2015, 05:32 PM)zachyarb Wrote: Sometimes it's more of a highlight of my day to see what YOU got in the mail rather than what I got! Awesome cards as always!
This made me laugh. Thank you for the compliment.

Very nice!!

Man that red sure looks pretty in your photo, I'm sure it will go to a much better home, than shoved in one of my boxes with no love. Thanks again for the trade.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

(03-26-2015, 09:01 PM)tdog4468 Wrote: Man that red sure looks pretty in your photo, I'm sure it will go to a much better home, than shoved in one of my boxes with no love. Thanks again for the trade.
Thank you. I had it out next to my Stanton and a few other commons. I was daydreaming trying to figure out how tough it would be to put a red set together. How awesome would that be when it's done?

Thank you very much to Rob (ne12bc12) for the absolutely sick mail day. Always a pleasure!
[Image: IMG_20150327_105321_zpsxyhwxprt.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20150327_105509_zpsvzhyy1nm.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150327_105814_zpsjh79sr76.jpg]

That is a sick Trout/Jackson auto
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Thank you. Actually, thank you Rob.