`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
They have really grown on me. I'm a huge Fernandez guy too.

Hey guys, got some mail in today. First off I'd like to thank Buckles (John) for the beautiful Tribute Heyward auto. The extra Upton patch and Stanton were way over the top man. I do love my patches (and Stanton), but these are way too much. Second, Ounagi (James). Thanks again for another top notch, high end trade bud (the Bryant). Again, the Machado auto relic is way too much for an extra. If I say I can't accept it in a deal because it tips it too much in my favor, I dont mean I want it as an extra. I will get you back. I will get you both back. Anyway, thanks again to both of you. It's always a pleasure.
[Image: IMG_20150317_162907_zpsfkv5bh8b.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150317_162727_zps5t5zirjv.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150317_162601_zpsc2lwwcyo.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150317_162438_zpsjvsvcpw1.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150317_162216_zpsfaxt07rk.jpg]

That Bryant signature looks pretty clean. You thinking of getting it graded?

(03-17-2015, 03:53 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: That Bryant signature looks pretty clean. You thinking of getting it graded?
Im thinking about it. That was just cut out of a redemption case fresh from Topps. I dont know if I'll get the chance though. I've sent pics to some friends who've asked me to give them a heads up when I get any Bryant auto's in and they know my interest in Trout and Stanton.

Nice cards Matt.... Looking forward to the next round of pick-ups as always
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Glad you like them Matt. The upton is 1 of 10 ebay 1 of 1 lol

(03-17-2015, 06:16 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Glad you like them Matt. The upton is 1 of 10 ebay 1 of 1 lol
The patch is sick. Thanks again.

thanks again for this trade matt.the extra is more of a thank you for all the sweet cards u are willing to trade me .i hope u enjoy the bryant its an awesome card imo.looking forward to many more trades in the future

Oh, I do like that Bryant!

You could also check me for the Bryant.... I already have the refractor /500 of that card so adding the base would be pretty sweet too. Just SayingSmile
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones